PRIVACY & COOKIES
Last updated January 31, 2021
This is the privacy statement of Templates for SEO (“company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”), which is part of SonneveldSEO. SonneveldSEO is registered at the Chamber of Commerce under number 73264253. This privacy statement applies to the website https://templatesseo.com/, hereinafter “Site”.
We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect personal information that you provide to us. When you complete a form or register on the Site, we process the following data:
Name and Contact Data
- First name and surname
- E-mail address
We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our payment processor and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
Information automatically collected
Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit the Site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information).
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We process the following data only with your prior express permission for the following 2 purposes:
- The Site uses your data and cookies to measure and improve the performance of our site.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer by your web browser when visiting a website. Cookies can be used to store certain preferences of a website or track if you have visited that site before. Cookies cannot do any harm to your computer and are managed by your web browser.
Strictly necessary or functional cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. For example, cookies may be used to render fonts correctly or to store your session on the webserver so that you can view the website. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, or filling in forms.
This site uses analytical cookies in order to understand how our website is used. These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfil business obligations.
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts.
4. WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
We are not responsible for the safety of any information that you share with third-party providers who advertise, but are not affiliated with, our websites.
5. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
Your personal data will not be retained for longer than necessary for the above purposes or in accordance with a term imposed by law.
6. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organisational and technical security measures. We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
7. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 13 years of age. If we learn that personal information from users less than 13 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
You have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
Opting out of email marketing
You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account.
9. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?